Self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience. Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching, and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students.
Significant Publications/ Research contributions
- Presented a paper in NADCOM’14 conference held in PRS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
Paper title: “Survey on Real-Time Operating Systems.”
- International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), September 2014 Edition.
Paper title: ”PI-RTOS: Platform Independent RTOS”
- Worked as Lecturer in Computer Science Department, Don Bosco College, Mampetta, Kozhikode from 22.09.2014 to 30.04.2015
- Working as an Assistant Professor (Adhoc) in Goverment Engineering College, Wayanad from 01.06.2015 till date.
- Got Rashtrapathi Guide award.
- Won ranks in national level scholarship exam (LSS).
- Got Gate score in GATE 2011.
- Participated in a Faculty Development Programme in IIT Madras.
- Participated in Workshop of RAEngg co-sponsored project, Refinement methodologies and Simulink.
- Participated in a Five Days STTP on Formal Languages & Automata Theory Organized by Government College of Engineering, Kannur.
- Participated in a Five Days Training Program Conducted by IBM (Rational Rose).
- Participated in one month training program in BSNL, Thrissur.
- Prepared syllabus for M-Tech course under KTU
- Prepared Three set Question papers for UG, Kerala university.
- Worked with department for NBA Accreditation in GEC Wayanad.
- Co-ordinated three day workshop on LMS & LDAP
- Co-ordinated five day workshop on CCNA Routing & Switching
- Publication manager in Computer science engineeing department of GECW