B. Tech Admission 2023
|B. Tech Admission Co-ordinator||Dr. Premanand B||9446148067|
|B. Tech Admission Co co-ordinator||Dr. Subin P Joseph||9447288354|
|CEE Administrator||Mr. Sujith Kumar K B||9846317051|
|Nodal Officer||Ms. Jyothi T.||9447054909|
|Assistant Nodal Officer||Mr. Musthafa P K||9447301460|
|Academic Information||Mr. Asharaf Chalil||9895858681|
Time: Sep 11, 2023 11:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 0203 6901
CEE Vacancy Position Click Here
GECW Vacancy Position
STUDENT INDUCTION PROGRAMME 2023-24
Time: Sep 8, 2023 09:00 AM India
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 915 1508 8219
Arrangements may also be kindly made to screen the inaugural function for the remaining students. The inaugural function will also be streamed live on the University’s Facebook page. The link to the Facebook page is provided below:
Centralized spot admission on 10/09/2023 at Govt. Engineering College Trissur.
B. Tech LET Registration Link. Click Here
B. Tech LET admission on Monday, 4/09/2023 and classes commence on 11-09-2023
For More details : Dr. Premanand B, 9446148067, Mr. Sujith Kumar K B 9846317051
(9.30 am to 4.30 pm)
|04-09-2023 Monday||B. Tech LET Admission|
List of original Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- 1. Certificate to prove date of birth.
- 2. Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate
- 3. Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- 4. Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- 5. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- 6. Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b) of the Prospectus 2023.
- 7. Receipt of fee remitted.
- 8. Data sheet of KEAM 2023. (2 Copies)
- 9. Admit card of NEET-UG-2023(if applicable)
- 10. Allotment Memo issued by the CEE. (2 Copies)
- 11. Any other documents required in the allotment Memo/Notification.
- 12. Originals of all the documents and certificates uploaded with the online application.
- 13. Please bring one copy of the SSLC/class 10 certificate.