Skip to content
- The tyres on a Jeep are located at the four corner of the vehicle
- A tire is a ring-shaped component that surrounds a wheel’s rim to transfer a vehicle’s load from the axle through the wheel to the ground and to provide traction on the surface over which the wheel travels.
- The tyres on a Jeep have several features that make them suitable for off-road driving. They have a deep tread pattern that provided excellent traction on loose surfaces such as mud, sand, and gravel.
- They also have a reinforced sidewall that helps to prevent punctures and damage from rocks and other obstacles.
- Tyres are made of rubber and other materials such as steel and synthetic fibres. The rubber is vulcanized to create a strong and durable material that can withstand the stresses of driving.