Skip to content
- The windshield wiper in a Jeep is located on the right-hand side lever behind the steering wheel.
- The windshield wiper lever is located to the right of the steering wheel. Rotate the end of the lever to Lo for low speed wipers. Turn it to Hi for high speed wipers.
- The windshield wiper in a Jeep is used to clear the windshield of rain, snow, and other debris while driving.
- It is an essential safety feature that helps to ensure that the driver has a clear view of the road ahead.
- The windshield wiper/washer system offers numerous settings for a wide range of weather conditions. You can change your windshield wiper speed and adjust intermittent wipers.