Head of the Department: Dr. Gilesh M.P.
Vision of the Department
To evolve as a premier centre in Computer Science and Engineering education and research for a fulfilling career, social welfare and sustainable environment
Mission of the Department
To provide quality technical education through an effective teaching learning process.
To foster research ambience to face technological challenges for the benefit of society and environment.
To strengthen industry-institute interface for developing teamwork and entrepreneur skills
Instilling the spirit of integrity, equity and professional ethics
Facilitating appropriate co-curricular, extracurricular and extension activities.
|UG||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|PG||M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (Networks & Security)||18|
|Ph.D||PhD in Computer Science & Engineering||-|
- Used for arranging classes by eminent professors/resource persons from their institute through the Internet for the students of GECW
- Can accommodate 60 participants in air conditioned comfort
- The audio visual facilities available are the ones designed for effective presentations facilitating excellent auditory reception
- Offer state-of-the-art facilities for curricular lab sessions and academic projects in the field of computer networking
- 65 numbers of high-end desktops and a workstations
- All the machines are equipped with software for networking experiments.
- Provide high-end computers and latest softwares to facilitate student projects as well as to nurture research talents in students
- The lab is equipped with 25 high end desktop computers and user licenses of software like visual studio etc
- Hosts an environment to practice and master various programming languages
- Curricular lab sessions on Data Structures, Languages of Different Programming Paradigms, Compiler Design etc. are offered at this lab.
- Aims to provide the students with a strong platform for getting training in verbal and spoken english
- When a blended methodology of language teaching is adopted in the language lab, the human touch brought in by a physical teacher (during the classroom section of the language lab) ensures a live delivery of language concepts.
- A library controlled and operated by the department, which is highly used by the staff members and students of the department
- Houses a good number of text books, reference books in computer science, Mathematics and related subjects, records of Industrial Training Reports, University question papers, Reports of PG and UG seminars and Projects
- Conference hall is used for conducting department conferences, meetings and project presentations.
- Multimedia lab
- Seminar Hall
- Content Generation Lab
- High Performance Computing Cluster
- Students Grievance Cell (Department Level)
- Students Counseling Cell (Department Level)
- Students Mentoring
|#||Name||Post Held||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|1||Dr. Gilesh M P||Professor and Head||PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Prof. Shabeer K P||Assistant Professor||MEemail@example.com|
|3||Prof. Binatha C||Assistant Professor||M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Prof. Dhanya Raj P||Assistant Professor||M.Techemail@example.com|
|5||Prof. Smitha Karunan||Assistant Professor||M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Prof. Dilna P M||Assistant Professor||M.Techemail@example.com|
|7||Dr.Nikesh P||Assistant Professor||PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Prof. Anju K B||Assistant Professor||M.Techemail@example.com|
|9||Prof. Riji R||Assistant Professor||M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Prof. Athulya C Shaji||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Techemail@example.com|
|11||Prof. Neevan R||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Tech||9745636233|
|12||Prof. Julia Andrews||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|13||Prof. Sangeetha Mary||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Tech||9745887743|
|14||Prof. Harsha Raveendran||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Tech||9446772529|
|15||Prof. Suranya Das||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Tech||9633295975|
|16||Prof. Hasna M||Assistant Professor (Adhoc)||M.Tech||9048442523|
|#||Name||Post Held||Qualification||Experience||Contact No||Email Id|
|1||Ms. Jyothi T.||Computer programmer(HG)||M.C.A. , MBA(OM),PGDHRM, MA(Psychology)||More than 24 email@example.com|
|2||Ms. Rajeswary V.P.||Instructor Grade II||Diploma in Computer Engineering MCom||More than 20 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Mr. Muhammed Ajmal U.K.||Instructor Grade II (Adhoc Faculty)||Diploma In Computer Hardware Engineering||1 email@example.com|
|4||Mr. Sujith Kumar K.B.||Trade Instructor Grade II||I.T.I.||More than16 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr. Musthafa P.K.||Trade Instructor Grade II||I.T.I.||More than 3 email@example.com|
|6||Mr. Dinesan Koroth||Trade Instructor Grade II||I.T.I.||More than 20 years||9847093137|
|7||Mr. Sankaran Namboodhiri||Trade Technician||I.T.I.||More than 5 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Ms.Salija E.L.||Trade Technician||B.Tech. ,Diploma||2 email@example.com|
|9||Mr. Abdul Rashad A.C.||Trade Technician (Adhoc Faculty)||B.Tech.||1 year||9961240288|
|10||Mr.. Ajo P.A.||Trade Technician (Adhoc Faculty)||V.H.S.E. (Computer Science)||Less than one year||9567817707|
---PEOs & PSOs---
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)The program educational objectives (PEOs) are formed by keeping in mind that the UG program, PG programs in Computer Science and Engineering, aims at moulding the graduates for rewarding productive careers in the engineering profession. Accordingly, upon successful completion of the program, the graduates are expected to:
PEO-1: To produce graduates having a strong knowledge of basic science, Mathematics & Engineering and ability to use these tools to address real world problems as a team.
PEO-2: To develop ability among the students to perform as competent engineering professionals in industry , government or other organizations by acquiring technical knowledge in specialized areas of Computer Science and Engineering with a focus on research , innovation and management.
PEO-3: To provide opportunities for the students to work with multidiscipline field of engineering so as to enlarge the ability among the students to understand the different industrial environments.
PEO-4: To inculcate a sense of ethics, professionalism and effective communication skills amongst graduates.