1) “Economic Appraisal of Development of an Intermediate Port- A Case Study of Beypore Port”, Indian Ports, Vol. 39 No. 2 October, 2007, Pages 5-25.
2) Ansu V, M. V. L. R Anjaneyulu JVM. Methodology For Development Of A Seaport: The Case Study Of Kozhikode Seaport (India). The Sustainable City VIII. 2013;179(WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment):1055-1066. doi:10.2495/SC130902. http://www.witpress.com/elibrary/wit-transactions-on-ecology-and-the-environment/179/2528
Papers presented in International Conferences:
1) “Methodology for development of a seaport: the case study of Kozhikode seaport (India)”, 19th International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment- Urban Transport 2013 at Kos Greece conducted by Wessex Institute of Technology, UK from 29 to 31 May 2013.
2) Ansu V, Jijo V Manohar, M. V. L. R Anjaneyulu, Determination of the latent variables of mode choice for fish transport, 3rd Conference of Transportation Research Group of India (3rd CTRG), 17 to 20 Dec 2015 at Kolkatta.
Papers presented in National Conferences:
1. "Air Pollution by Automobile Exhaust Emission". Second prize at Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
2. "Control of Air Pollution from Automobiles towards a Sustainable Future", TATHVA 2005, NIT Calicut
3. "Traffic Study of Beypore Port", 7th National Conference on Technological Trends, College of Engineering Trivandrum, 17-18 Nov 2006.
4. Ansu, V and Anjaneyulu MVLR. Mode Choice Analysis of Vegetable products in India. In: Colloquium on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management May 12-13, 2014. Vol Centre for Transportation Research, Dept. of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut; 2014.
5. Ansu V. JVM and Anjaneyulu MVLR. Determination of the latent variables of mode choice for Vegetable transport. In: 2nd Conference on Transportation Systems Engineering and Management, May 1 to 2. Vol CETransE, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli; 2015.
6. Ansu V. JVM and Anjaneyulu MVLR. Underlying Structure of the Mode Choice Variables of Domestic Transport of Fruits. In: Transportation Young Researchers Symposium (TYReS 2015). Vol National Institute of Technology Warangal and was awarded Best paper award; May 10-15, 2015.